Monday, November 2, 2015

In Peru, well two of us.

My son and I returned to Peru last Wednesday.  We are so excited and blessed to be back but it is starting to set in that mama and the rest of the girls aren't here and boy do we miss them.  I know the time will go by, but 7 weeks seems like ages at this point. Besides that though things are going well.  It was so great to be back with my church and see the growth and new faces.  Everyone did amazing while I was gone.  I am so blessed to be surrounded by such a good team.  This Friday I get to preach the gospel at a one year anniversary of a school that a family in our church runs.  What an opportunity to share Jesus.  I love being back!  I love my church and I love to see what the Lord is going to do this next year.  Thanks so much for all the love and support.  Be praying for my son and I though while the girls are still stateside.  We will have fun skating and hanging out, but we really do need the others to be complete :)

No comments:

Post a Comment