Friday, September 25, 2015

Furlough is upon us.

The final days are upon us here in Peru before we head to the States for a time.  We are filled with mixed emotions to be sure.  While we know we need to go to the States and visit our supporters and give reports of the Lord's doings here, it is so hard to leave.  My son and I will only be there for a month and then my wife and daughters will be there into December.  As I prepare some things and get some things in order before I leave on monday, I already am missing my church and the people and our new ministry at the skatepark.  I am love my church and the people I pastor and I love what the Lord is doing and we are just torn right now but we know that it will be a blessing for us to go visit and eat some food we crave :)

Please just be praying for us and our emotions and that we would have a fruitful time in the States and pray for everyone here in Peru also.  I am so blessed by such a great group of leaders and servants who take care of the Lord's work when we are not here.  I am not worried at all for the ministry here.  We are just going to miss it and everyone.

Thanks so much for the love and support.  See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Amen Ryan! It is a mixed blessing. Let this be a time if refreshing, not a busy time going here and there.
    God bless you brother!
    Watne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Ryan! It is a mixed blessing. Let this be a time if refreshing, not a busy time going here and there.
    God bless you brother!
    Watne

    ReplyDelete