Wednesday, July 23, 2014

God's overwhelming faithfulness

Over the past several months we have been so blessed to see the hand of the Lord so visibly.  We had several visitors and even a large team come down and share the good news of salvation through faith in Christ alone.  It came at a much needed time for me personally.  This last year has been a very taxing one for me.  Ups and downs and changes have been the norm.  It seemed like every day was going to be filled with challenges and struggles.  Yet those are the times when the Lord shows His great faithfulness.  The process of spiritual growth and transformation can be a painful process, but it is a rewarding one.  I wouldn't want to go back through what this last year has been, but at the same time, I wouldn't change the fact that I did.  Looking back, it was such a sweet time of being refreshed, strengthened and encouraged by the Lord.  His faithfulness is overwhelming and when I ponder it all that I can do is praise His name.  One thing is for sure,  "the steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, therefore I will hope in him."

2 comments:

  1. amen and amen - you and your family are continually in our prayers here in the States :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so mucho Kippy! We are so blessed by your continual support. We are always praying for you as well!!!!

      Delete