Saturday, December 4, 2010

Responding to a call

Over the past year or so the Lord has been calling my family into the mission field.  After struggling with this call and its implications we have come to the point of obedience.  I'm starting this blog to share what the Lord is doing and hopefully encourage others to follow what the Lord may be calling them to as well. I ask that whoever reads this would lift my family up in prayer as we will need all the help we can get.  I will be posting the good, the bad and the ugly.  Basically to sum up what has already taken place I can say   in the words of Isaiah the prophet "Here I am Lord send me."  That became our cry and the Lord has continued in His calling.  We are preparing to head to Peru to Calvary Chapel Bible College.  It will be a season of preparation.  We are planning on being there for two years studying and serving and waiting upon the Lord.  Our hearts at this point are leaning towards going into Brazil and planting a bible teaching church, yet we remain flexible and open to the Lords direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment